Disease Prevention. Preventing a disease before it occurs is an easy way to ensure a long and healthy life for your pet. We recommend:
- Annual vaccines for both cats and dogs.
- A monthly heartworm treatment and an annual heartworm exam.
- A monthly topical flea and tick treatment for both cats and dogs year round.
Dental Care. Our pet’s dental hygiene is just as important as our own. Maintaining a healthy mouth will lessen the chance of infection, painful abscesses, and tartar build up. To keep your pet’s mouth clean, we offer:
- An annual exam on your pet’s teeth, to identify problems before they become a serious issue.
- Extractions, abscess treatment, or tarter control when necessary.
Digital X-Rays and in house diagnostics lab. When your pet is need of a little extra care, we have:
- Blood diagnostic equipment on-site for medical emergencies.
- Digital Radiology to process exposures much quicker than through traditional means.
- Urinalysis diagnostics for the quickest possible identification of any abnormalities.
Microchipping. Microchipping your pet is one of the best ways to ensure a 100% accurate identification in case you are ever separated. We deliver:
- Microchipping during a normal office visit, which does NOT require anesthetic to be injected.
Pet Boarding and Daycare. When you are away, your pet needs a place to play. We offer:
- Boarding for dogs and cats of all ages and sizes.
- Daycare boarding when an overnight visit isn’t necessary.
Nutritional Consultations and Prescription Diets. In our continuing effort to ensure a long healthy life of our cherished pets, we provide:
- Nutritional consultations for animals sensitive to certain byproducts found commonly in most over the counter foods.
- A variety of specialty diets that help with everything from weight loss to kidney functions and other special-needs diets.